Monday 5 January 2009

Pull America Pull!




Dear Ryn,

Happy New Year! I'm sorry I'm so slow to write. As you know, I spent part of my vacation in sunny California. While it was the best trip EVER, I'd have to say that I'm completely exhausted. Yesterday we drove 15 hours straight!

Here is the first of many photos:





Do you get it? "We're pulling for you". HAHAHA! I'm a sucker for corny puns, especially if they're on the sides of trains. This picture was taken at the train museum in Sacramento, which I was told is the biggest train museum in the western hemisphere (just a little fun fact for ya).

How was your holiday? Did Santa bring you anything good this year? They do have Santa in Sweden, right??

Love,
Russell

PS. Are dice popular in Sweden? I didn't know that they were such a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment