Tuesday 6 January 2009

American Snow Creatures!?



Dear Ryn,

Is that photo representative of Swedish fashion? I've always heard that European fashion is two years ahead of fashion in the United States. And no, I don't think your man would look very good in kilt. Did you know that kilts are traditionally worn with no undergarments? Life is all about being commando!

Here is another picture from my trip. Don't be alarmed, it's a rare creature called a snow penis!



Do you remember the snow penis that was constructed outside the dorms? And how the director (good old Martha) had to knock it down. Jeez, good memories!

Love,
Russell

PS. While I didn't help build this snow penis, I did do my part by adding the sticks - I think they give it a more realistic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment