Friday 20 March 2009

Spring 1st! *thumbs UP!*





Dear Ryn,


Today is the first day of spring. The quarter is over and I'm on spring-break. I have no big plans. Nothing too exciting is happening.

I'm graduating in three months! This summer I'm going to move in with Yayoi and Aaron and find a job being a waiter. My plan is to work my ass off all summer and then fly to Australia (or someplace warm) and join the WWOOF. I hope it happens, it would be so fun!

"Way out"?? Then would you say that Swedes are overly-talkative? Or does that mean they are just overly-polite and use less abrasive words like "way out" instead of "EXIT"?

Did you get a new computer? If you did, you should make some videos!

Love, Russell

PS. I finally finished uploading the video I made of my California Road Trip. It's 26 minutes of cheesy music and bad camera work, but I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment